Friday, June 1, 2012

NEWS

First of all I want to thank  Alikas Scraps for my new AWESOME blog makeover.... I am sooooooo lovin this...... she is tops in my book so, if you need a blog makeover I highly recommend her for the  job


Creative Misfits Creations has their new Summer Kits up! ......be sure you go check them out and if you snag any please be kind and leave a "thank you"....until next time have a wonderful weekend....huggzzzzzzz Daph

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Daphene (aka) Daph. I am married and make my home here in Kentucky. I've been PSPing for about 8 yrs now using PSP 9 X3 and PS CS5.1.... If you have any questions please send to daphene2010@yahoo.com

Need A Script Tester?

I use PSP 9 and PSP X3 and also have Adobe Photoshop CS5.1. my operating system is Windows 7 so if you think I can help or you have any questions you can email me at daphene2010@yahoo.com

Forums I Play At

Favorite Designers


My CU License
I own a CU Licence from Snappyscrappy Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Search This Blog

Followers