Friday, January 13, 2012

My Emo Valentine

Here is a cute little kit I put together that would be great for your Emo or Goth Valentine Tags!
has some gorgeous elements and papers :) Hope you have fun using it....Huggzzzzz Daph


My Emo Valentine


download

link fixed

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Daphene (aka) Daph. I am married and make my home here in Kentucky. I've been PSPing for about 8 yrs now using PSP 9 X3 and PS CS5.1.... If you have any questions please send to daphene2010@yahoo.com

Need A Script Tester?

I use PSP 9 and PSP X3 and also have Adobe Photoshop CS5.1. my operating system is Windows 7 so if you think I can help or you have any questions you can email me at daphene2010@yahoo.com

Forums I Play At

Favorite Designers


My CU License
I own a CU Licence from Snappyscrappy Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Search This Blog

Followers