Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Kit



Ok so I went and done it! I made my very first Scrapkit now that I can get a little something done on my computer I thought I'd give this a try ....still learning about all this scrap stuff so please bear with me
have some plans in the making and will let you know as soon as I have this all figured out!
Any who here is the kit called Blue on Blue hope someone likes it and can use it....PLEASE read my TOU that comes with the kit!.....huggzzzzzzz Daph


















About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Daphene (aka) Daph. I am married and make my home here in Kentucky. I've been PSPing for about 8 yrs now using PSP 9 X3 and PS CS5.1.... If you have any questions please send to daphene2010@yahoo.com

Need A Script Tester?

I use PSP 9 and PSP X3 and also have Adobe Photoshop CS5.1. my operating system is Windows 7 so if you think I can help or you have any questions you can email me at daphene2010@yahoo.com

Forums I Play At

Favorite Designers


My CU License
I own a CU Licence from Snappyscrappy Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Search This Blog

Followers